*****************IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19 CORAONAVIRUS
The WEC strongly recommends that anyone planning to vote in the April 7 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary request to have an absentee ballot mailed to them.
- You must be registered to vote to request an absentee ballot.
- Voters who need to register must do so in person at the Clerk’s office. You have until the Friday before the election or on Election Day at the polling place.
- Voters should request an absentee ballot as soon as possible for April 7. The deadline is April 2, but do not wait!
- Request your absentee ballot online at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Voters can also print the application for absentee ballot and mail/return to the City of Blair along with a copy of an acceptable photo id.
- In-person absentee voting at the City of Blair is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8-4:30 pm.